Is Reincarnation True?


Reincarnation, what does it mean? According to Wikipedia, reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body.

Since I was a kid, I've read every book I could get my hands on about reincarnation, NDE (near death experiences), past life regression, and the afterlife. I find all three topics fascinating, so I thought I'd do a short post on reincarnation. 

There have been countless case studies on this subject. Dr. Stevenson was one of the world's top experts on reincarnation. During his forty year investigation on the subject, he studied close to 2500 children who reported past life memories. 1200 of those cases, Dr. Stevenson was able to validate the child's past life memories. The children would describe a previous life, giving names and location of family members that proved to be accurate. They also knew family secrets from their prior family.

Arnall Bloxham--a Welsh hypnotherapist--hypnotized hundreds of people and recorded descriptions of previous lives from his patients. He's an expert in past life regression and can take a person back to the moment of her birth and beyond it. His clients would tell him baffling details of their past lives dating back hundreds of years. He recorded over 400 sessions and researched numerous cases which proved to be factual.

I've read books on past life regression, and there were numerous cases similar to the one I read about a gal who was afraid of water, only to discover in a past life she died drowning. It makes me wonder if some of our fears stem from a previous incarnation.

What do you think?

Have you ever been to a place or seen a picture that tugged at your heart and seemed hauntingly familiar?

I have.

Have you ever met someone you felt totally comfortable with and couldn't deny the connection you also felt with that person?

I have.

I don't know for sure if reincarnation is true, but part of me thinks it is and that it's our decision to come back or not.

Do you believe in reincarnation? 





0 comments: